Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Loss


Tabitha Marie Cameron
May 2003- December 10, 2011

She was my daughter's saving Grace after my son/her brother died. She had gone into a deep depression..and I guess so had I. I found her & brought her home & watched her eyes light up- which in turn made my eyes light up again also. She carried that little kitten everywhere, cuddled & poured her heart out to her. When she would cry, Tab would run over to her & rub on her to cheer her up- most of the time right under the face to make her look up. She loved to make bread on us, & when she would be curled up on us she would roll over so we would rub her stomach. She loved chasing the squirrels & trying to catch the birds. She LOVED car rides...and those at the drive thru windows would get such a kick out of seeing a CAT just content as can be in the back windows or stretched out on the seat. I could say "Tab lets go for a ride" and up she'd go. She would swipe at us on top of the frig. She would play tag with my daughter and jump up & bite her on the butt- then turn and run away. All my friends called her "Psycho kitty" because she would be loving & purr one minute and then hiss & be crabby the next. But man did she have an awesome personality. She wouldn't stay inside for anything.. yet would stay in our large yard. A dog did what was natural to him..and attacked her in our yard. I'm glad it was me not my daughter that found her..but both our hearts are broken.

She was the absolute most special & unique cat I have ever met.
Her loss is our loss.




No comments:

Post a Comment